Welcome to Yellowstone Horses located at the Eagle Ridge Ranch!
Add a little excitement to your Yellowstone vacation! Enjoy a day of horseback riding with your family and friends in the mountains surrounding the Eagle Ridge Ranch.
Top Five Reasons to enjoy horseback riding with Yellowstone Horses:
1. We trust our horses, and so can you!
2. The scenery is fantastic!
3. The wildlife is abundant!
4. Free fishing is included!
5. We have friendly, entertaining guides that make your safety and satisfaction
Horse Ride Options
Eagle Ridge Ranch offers a variety of horseback riding packages for individuals, families or groups of all sizes. We cater to our customers and take them on the adventure of a lifetime.
Morning Day Half Trip
An early morning horseback ride is a great way to start off the day. The ranch offers a three-hours morning ride on multiple trails including through mountain ridges, deep ravines, or into meadows and moose country. Some trail are near the Continental Divide, separating Idaho & Montana — here the wild flowers bloom nearly all summer.
- Cost: $75 per horse
- Time: 3-hour ride starting at 9:50 a.m.
Afternoon Family Special
Are you looking for the best price for your family? A two-hour afternoon ride amongst the cattle, creeks, and meadows of the largest cattle ranch in Eastern Idaho will bring out your inner-cowboy. After the ride, take a break with your family and spend the day at our ranch fishing, boating, canoeing, picnicking and catching frogs!
- Cost: $55 per horse
- Time: 2-hour ride starting at 1:30 p.m.
Evening Two Hour Ride
End a long day of fun with a casual, relaxing jaunt through the countryside. This two-hour ride brings riders near lakes and slow-moving streams. These are slower trails meant to be enjoyed by all ages — including grandparents — as we take you into the natural habitat of moose and nesting geese and ducks.
- Cost: $60 per horse
- Time: 2-hour ride starting at 4 p.m.
Western Cookout Ride
The Western Cookout Ride combines the joys of horseback riding with good old fashion western cooking. The ride begins at the barns, where guests pick their horses then enjoys a 1.5 hour horseback ride of some of the most beautiful country in eastern Idaho. Afterward we serve dinner in a breath-taking outdoor arena filled with wildflowers and trees. Our fine dining experience includes: Dutch oven pork spareribs, dutch oven potatoes, dutch oven peach cobbler, hot scones, a green salad and a drink.
- Cost: $85.00 per adult rider 12 years and up, $75 per child 5 to 11 years of age, and children 4 years and under are free!
- Time: 1.5-hour ride and outdoor cookout starting at 4 p.m.
- Western Cookout must be scheduled in advance!
- Children younger than 5-years-old can double with an adult
Not able to ride? Dutch oven dinners are also available without the horse ride. Cost is $30 per adult 12 and up, and $20 for children ages 5 to 11, and children 4 years and younger are free!